|PADI Course Options||Conditions||Price|
|Divemaster||3 Weeks(minimum)||30,000+ Baht |
The first step on the road to becoming a professional diver. This intense 3 week course covers in full, dive theory beyond that of former courses including equipment, physics, decompression theory and the physiology of diving.
Practical applications include a full recap of all open water skills including swim tests and a required ability to perform an exemplary rescue.
A divemaster candidate will be honed for their position as a responsible dive leader and assistant to instructors in training.
What do I need to start ?
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or qualifying certification from another training organization
- PADI Rescue Diver certification or qualifying certification from another training organization.
- Medical clearance signed by a physician
- 40 logged dives
- 18 years old
What will I do ?
- Learn dive leadership through classroom and independent study sessions
- Complete water skills and stamina exercises in confined and open water
- Training exercises to test organizational and problem solving abilities
- An internship or series of practical training exercises
What Materials are Required ?
- Divemaster Training Package
- Divemaster Video
- Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving
- Diving Knowledge Workbook
- PADI Instructor Manual
- Log Book
Not Included :
- PADI Manuals and PADI Divemaster application fees