- 10% discount for Early Bird booking received before 31st of August 2019 for season 2019/2020 trips from 16th October 2019 to 14th May 2020
Welcome on board M/V PAWARA, our luxurious custom built, steel hull, Similan Islands Liveaboard.
Specially refitted for stability she is equipped with large hull stabilizers and an improved keel for maximum comfort at sea.
The M/V PAWARA has a total of 13 cabins which can comfortably accommodate 26 guests. Specifically they are:
- 2 Master cabins - queen size bed with en-suite bathroom on the main deck.
- 4 Deluxe cabins - 2 bunk beds with en-suite bathroom also on the main deck.
- 4 Standard cabins - queen size bed or change to 2 separate beds with en-suite bathroom on the lower deck.
- 3 Budget cabin - 2 separate beds twin share located at lower deck with air-con, one flow air window, separate bathroom with hot shower.
Enjoy fully serviced dive trips and first class facilities including A/C rooms, NITROX availability , traditional Thai style decoration, comfortable living area and entertainment facilities including flat screen TV, DVD player and WiFi in selected areas !
In each cabin we provide:
- Drinking water
- 2 beach towels and 2 small towels
- Soap and shampoo
- Hair dryer
- 1 blanket
- 1 individual safe box
- 1 individual life jacket
- International electric sockets
Each trip is 4 days and 4 nights in length. Departure is from Tablamu Pier in Khao Lak after free scheduled transfers from around Phuket and Khao Lak. The diving starts at the Similan Islands, where there are colourful sloping reefs and the diving is enjoyable for all levels of diver.
MV Pawara then sails north to Koh Tachai and Thailand's best dive site Richelieu Rock. The final day is spent at Koh Bon before returning to Tablamu Pier for transfers to hotels.
- 17:00 Pick up time from all areas on the departure date
- 19:30 Arrive at Tablamu Pier (Phang-Nga Province)
- 20:30 Welcome dinner onboard - underway to Similan Island
- Day 1 Diving at Similan Island-3 Day dives + 1 Sunset dive
- Day 2 Diving at Similan Island/Koh Bon -3 Day dives + 1 Night dive
- Day 3 Diving at Koh Tachai, Richelieu Rock-3 Day dives + 1 Night dive
- Day 4 Diving at Koh Bon or Boon Soong Wreck -2 Day dives
- Underway to Tablamu Pier, transfer by mini bus back to Phuket approx.: 16:00
Itinerary and Dive site could be flexible due the weather & current
Liveaboards Pick up Time
|Patong Beach/ Kathu area:||17:00-17:30|
|Chalong Bay/Kata/Karon Beach:||16:30-17:00|
|Rassada Pier/ Phuket town/ Panwa Beach:||17:00-17:30|
|Kamala/Surin/Cherng Talay/Talang/Ao Poh:||17:30-18:00|
|Airport/ Nai Yang Beach/Mai Khao Beach:||18:00-18:30|
|Khaolak/ Nang Thong Beach:||19:00-19:30|
|Outside Khaolak center area:||19:00-19:30 ( 1,000 Baht per pax extra charge )|
Liveaboards Booking Details
- 10% discount for Early Bird booking received before 31st of August 2018 for season 2018/2019 trips from 16th October 2018 to 14th May 2019.
- FREE NITROX on M/V PAWARA
|National Park Entry fee:||1,800 Baht for diver, 1000 Baht for non diver|
|Full Equipment rental||500 Baht per day - 2,000 Baht for 4 days|
|Torch for Night Dive:||100 Baht per dive|
|Suunto Dive Computer:||300 Baht per day|
|DIN Adaptor:||100 Baht per day|
|15 Liters Tank:||300 Baht per day|
- Air-conditioned cabins.
- Abundant Thai and European meals and snacks
- Free flow of tea, fresh coffee and drinking water all day long
- Cookies and fresh fruits at any time
- Divemaster supervision, tanks, weights, weight belts.
- Transfer to and from your hotel / dive vessel.
- Accident & re-compression chamber insurance.
Included daily meals:
- Pre-breakfast before the first dive
- American breakfast after the first dive
- Lunch after the second dive
- Snack after the third dive
- Dinner after the night dive