Season 2023-2024, 10% discount, valid until 31st
- Season 2024-2025, 10% discount, valid until 31st August 2024.
- Available for FIT, group booking, full charter, Divers/ Non-divers/ snorkeling group are welcome.
Welcome on board M/V PAWARA, our luxurious custom built, steel hull, Similan Islands Liveaboard.
Specially refitted for stability she is equipped with large hull stabilizers and an improved keel for maximum comfort at sea.
The M/V PAWARA has a total of 13 cabins which can comfortably accommodate 26 guests. Specifically they are:
- 2 Master cabins - Twin share, can be set up as 1 queen size bed or 2 separate beds, en-suite bathroom, located on the main deck with sea view.
- 4 Deluxe cabins - Twin share with twin bunk beds, en-suite bathroom, located on the main deck with sea view.
- 4 standard cabins - Twin share, can be set up as 1 queen size bed or 2 separate beds, en-suite bathroom, located on the lower deck.
- 3 Budget cabins - Twin share with twin bunk beds. 2 cabins located on the lower deck with en-suite bathroom 1 cabin located on the upper deck, share bathroom.
Enjoy fully serviced dive trips and first class facilities including A/C rooms, NITROX availability , traditional Thai style decoration, comfortable living area and entertainment facilities including flat screen TV, DVD player and WiFi in selected areas !
In each cabin we provide:
- Drinking water
- 2 beach towels and 2 small towels
- Soap and shampoo
- Hair dryer
- 1 blanket
- 1 individual safe box
- 1 individual life jacket
- International electric sockets
Each trip is 4 days and 4 nights in length. Departure is from Tablamu Pier in Khao Lak after free scheduled transfers from around Phuket and Khao Lak. The diving starts at the Similan Islands, where there are colourful sloping reefs and the diving is enjoyable for all levels of diver.
MV Pawara then sails north to Koh Tachai and Thailand's best dive site Richelieu Rock. The final day is spent at Koh Bon before returning to Tablamu Pier for transfers to hotels.
- 16:00 - 19:30 Pick up time from all areas, by mini bus, on the departure date.
- 18:00 - 20:00 Arrive at Tablamu Pier (Phang-Nga Province).
*All unused luggage will be place at our secure
storage at the pier*
*Once clients check in onboard, Welcome drinks and snack,
waiver signed, equipment setup.
- 21:00 Boat Briefing
- 22:30 Welcome dinner onboard - underway to Similan Island.
- Day 1 Diving at Similan Island-3 Day dives + 1 Sunset dive.
- Day 2 Diving at Similan Island/Koh Bon -3 Day dives + 1 Night dive.
- Day 3 Diving at Koh Tachai, Richelieu Rock-3 Day dives + 1 Night dive.
- Day 4 Diving at Koh Bon or Boon Soong Wreck -2 Day dives.
- Underway to Tablamu Pier, transfer by mini bus back to Phuket approx.: 16:00.
Itinerary and Dive site could be flexible due the weather & current.
Liveaboards Pick up Time
|Patong Beach/ Kathu area:||17:00-17:30|
|Chalong Bay/Kata/Karon Beach:||16:00-16:30|
|Rassada Pier/ Phuket town/ Panwa Beach:||17:00-17:30|
|Kamala/Surin/Cherng Talay/Talang/Ao Poh:||17:30-18:00|
|Airport/ Nai Yang Beach/Mai Khao Beach:||18:00-18:30|
|Khaolak/ Nang Thong Beach:||19:00-19:30|
|Outside Khaolak center area:||19:00-19:30 ( 1,000 Baht per pax extra charge )|
Liveaboards Booking Details
- Free Nitrox on M/V Pawara
|National Park Entry fee:||2,300 Baht for diver, 1,500 Baht for non diver|
|Full Equipment rental||500 Baht per day - 2,000 Baht for 4 days|
|Torch for Night Dive:||100 Baht per dive|
|Suunto Dive Computer:||300 Baht per day|
|15 Liters Tank:||300 Baht per day|
- Air-conditioned cabins.
- Abundant Thai and European meals and snacks.
- Free flow of tea, fresh coffee and drinking water all day long.
- Cookies and fresh fruits at any time.
- Divemaster supervision, tanks, weights, weight belts.
- Transfer to and from your hotel / dive vessel.
- Accident & re-compression chamber insurance.
Included daily meals:
- Pre-breakfast before the first dive.
- American breakfast after the first dive.
- Lunch after the second dive.
- Snack after the third dive.
- Dinner after the night dive.