The PADI Discover Scuba Diving program lets you experience the thrill of diving under the supervision of a PADI Professional in pool or pool-like conditions.
During your adventure, you will master some basic concepts and scuba skills and might even head off to experience an open water adventure.
What do I need to start?
- Minimum age: 10
- A completed and signed Discover Scuba Diving brochure
What will I do?
When you participate in a Discover Scuba Diving program, you discover excitement and adventure – freedom and serenity. Nothing compares to the “weightless” exhilaration of breathing underwater. Only a diver knows the feeling!
How long will it take?
Get ready to dive today. Whether you watch the short PADI Discover Scuba video, or are briefed with the Discover Scuba Diving Flip Chart, you will enter the water quickly and ready for your scuba adventure.
What will I need?
- A sense of adventure
- Discover Scuba Diving brochure
Where can I go from here?
As soon as you Discover Scuba Diving, you are on your way to an internationally recognized certification. That is because you will learn skills used in the PADI Open Water Diver course during your Discover Scuba Diving adventure and they may be credited toward the PADI Scuba Diver or Open Water Diver certifications.
- Available to Racha Yai Island on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- To Phi Phi Island on Saturday
- 07.30 a.m. Hotel pick up
- 08.15 a.m. Arrive at Chalong Bay and during the journey to the dive site you will attend a briefing on basic dive theory
- 10.30 a.m. First dive with instructor
- 12.00 a.m. Lunch on board
- 01.00 p.m. Second dive with instructor
- 03.30 p.m. Return to Chalong Bay
- 04.30 p.m. Arrive back at hotel
For Phi Phi trip, will arrive at hotel approx 06.00 p.m.
Thursday and Sunday returns to hotel approx 05.00p.m.
Pickup Time :
- Patong Beach: 07.30 a.m. – 07.45 a.m.
- Kata, Karon Beach: 07.45 a.m. – 08.00 a.m.
- Other areas: 07.00 a.m. – 07.15 a.m.
- 2 Ocean dives
- PADI Instructor and official cerificate
- Full set of diving equipment
- Recompression Chamber and Accident Insurance fee
- Light breakfast, lunch, fruits and soft drinks
- Transfers to and from Patong, Kata Karon Beach, another areas 400 Baht will be charged.