- National Park Entry fee and diver’s fee: 1,600 Baht ( for diver, season 2012/2013)
- National Park Entry fee: 800 Baht ( for non diver, season 2012/2013 )
- Equipment rental full set 500 Baht per day – 2,000 Baht for 4 days. ( Scubapro Top quality: Reg, BCD, Wetsuit, Fins, Mask, Snorkel )
- Torch for Night Dive : 100 Baht per dive.
- Suunto Dive Computer: 300 Baht per day.
Note: National Park for season 2013/2014 will be announced soon by the Tourism Authority of Thailand.
- Air-conditioned cabins.
- All meals, fruits, drinking water, coffee, tea.
- Divemaster supervision, tanks, weights, weight belts.
- Transfer to and from your hotel / dive vessel.
- Accident & recompression chamber insurance.
M/V Hallelujah is a 35 m long steel boat covering the Similan Islands, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai and Richelieu Rock. She can take 24 divers in fully airconditioned twin or double bed cabins with ensuite facilities.
A large salon, comfortable divedeck and spacious sundeck are what discerning divers are expecting.
Cruising Speed :
Max Speed :
Fresh Water :
Rest Rooms :
Steel mono hull
2 x 450 HP Hino’s
2 x 25 kw
1 x Bauer Mariner SP Electric with Nitrox unit, 2 x Coltri Compressors, 60 Aluminum Alloy Tanks
GPS Plotter, Depth Sounder, Cellular Phone, SSB Radio
Max. 24 Guests
12 Twin share cabins with full air-conditioning
En-suite bathroom with 1 toilet, wash basin and hot shower
Two more showers located on the dive platform
6 x 20 meters sundeck area
6.5 x 12 meters shaded entertainment area, TV / Video
Waste storage tank
1 x 4.8 m with 25 HP outboard
4 x Life Rafts, life jackets, medic first aid station, 6,000 liters Oxygen supply, closed circuit video on the dive station and in the engine room, fire extinguishers.